A May road trip took us to several public libraries in nearby small communities. One is the charming Black Earth Public Library.
- I'm a retired librarian, sharing my thoughts about libraries, management, self-improvement, and the world in general. Join the conversation!
Looking for Something?
- Library Photo of the Month–December 2016 December 1, 2016
- Thankful November 23, 2016
- Add Value November 18, 2016
- Libraries are Safe Places November 15, 2016
- “In a Public Institution, Even Minor Actions Can Have Widespread Consequences” November 9, 2016
Tag CloudAdvocacy Blogging Books Communication Customer Service eBooks Employees Information Services Leadership Library Funding Library in Community Library Partnerships Library Programs Library Services Library spaces Listening Management Marketing Meetings Performance Planning Policies Promotion Public Libraries Services Social Media Strategic Planning Supervision Technology Uncategorized
Other Folks Liked These: