I’ve written before about the importance of library partnerships—personally, I think partnering with other agencies, organizations, and your community strengthen your ties to your community, and also increases your standing among tax payers.
To “act like it” here are some of the things powerful partners do:
- realize that there are many stakeholders
- offer support for initiatives and ideas they didn’t think of
- are not defensive or hostile
- are team players even when they can’t be leaders
- contribute to the success of others
Thanks for telling it like it is, Bobbi Newman.