A recent spate of family issues, coupled with preparing to teach two online courses in the fall, has contributed to my lack of blog posts. I’m still caught up in both, so today’s post will be links to a variety of articles I’ve found interesting recently.
- Show Me the Awesome: 30 Days of Self Promotion (from Stacked)
- Spare Me the Hype Cycle (by Meredith Farkas, from American Libraries)
- The Art—and Act—of Listening (from Infoblog)
- Opportunity and Tools for Discussing Diversity (from Infoblog)
Leadership and Management:
- 11 Ground Rules That Leaders Ought to Know ( from Leading Blog)
- How to Manage Former Peers After Promotion (from The Fast Track)
- How Do You Build Performance (from All Things Workplace)
Enjoy! I hope to be back to posting more regularly soon!