Here’s a great way to get your message about libraries in general, or your library in particular (using your library specifically is better, I think) out in a memorable way.
- Helped XXX children learn to read (number of children’s library cards or whatever number floats your boat)
- Helped XXX children learn to love books.
- Gave XXX of children a head start on life.
- There are XXX possible worlds to explore from this library (number of books).
- Introduced XXX people to a new world. (patron library cards)
- We have assisted in XXX job searches this year.
From Marketing Message – Public Libraries Helped 297.6 Million People in 2010 (Librarian by Day.)
Tell me, what statistics would you use in this way?