The season’s first snowfall has had an interesting effect on me. It has caused me to make lists and set priorities.
List of Top Things To Do Now:
- Finish teaching two online courses
- Work on my volunteer duties as WLA Foundation President
- Prepare to teach series of webinars in the spring
- Prepare to teach online course in the spring
- Blog at least twice per week
List of Top Things To Do Soon:
- Clean out closets
- Donate clothes to Goodwill
- Clean out storage areas—dispose of items or donate to Goodwill, as necessary
- Make decisions about quilt batting. I have an old wool batt from my mother—she took apart an old quilt years ago and had the wool re-carded. It is just sitting in a closet until I have time to do something with it “someday.”
- Organize my files
What does the first snowfall inspire you to do?