- I'm a retired librarian, sharing my thoughts about libraries, management, self-improvement, and the world in general. Join the conversation!
Like on Facebook:
Looking for Something?
- So Long, Farewell August 22, 2017
- Communication is Hard August 18, 2017
- Library Photo of the Month–August 2017 August 1, 2017
- New to Managing? July 27, 2017
- Is Your Team Working Together? July 25, 2017
Tag CloudAdvocacy Blogging Books Collections Communication Customer Service Employees Information Services Leadership Library Building Library Funding Library in Community Library Partnerships Library Programs Library Services Library spaces Listening Management Marketing Performance Planning Policies Promotion Public Libraries Services Social Media Strategic Planning Supervision Technology Uncategorized
Other Folks Liked These:
Find me online!
Tag Archives: Administration
Not Everybody Can Be a Boss
Not everybody is cut out to be the boss. . . Well, that should be obvious, shouldn’t it? But maybe it’s not. Lots of people are happy to be “worker bees” and have no intentions of ever being an administrator. … Continue reading
Posted in Employees, Leadership, Management, Public Libraries, Supervision Tagged Administration, Library Administration, Management, Supervision 2 Comments