- I'm a retired librarian, sharing my thoughts about libraries, management, self-improvement, and the world in general. Join the conversation!
Like on Facebook:
Looking for Something?
- So Long, Farewell August 22, 2017
- Communication is Hard August 18, 2017
- Library Photo of the Month–August 2017 August 1, 2017
- New to Managing? July 27, 2017
- Is Your Team Working Together? July 25, 2017
Tag CloudAdvocacy Blogging Books Collections Communication Customer Service Employees Information Services Leadership Library Building Library Funding Library in Community Library Partnerships Library Programs Library Services Library spaces Listening Management Marketing Performance Planning Policies Promotion Public Libraries Services Social Media Strategic Planning Supervision Technology Uncategorized
Other Folks Liked These:
Find me online!
Tag Archives: Book Discussions
What’re You Reading?
I spent last weekend at a Wisconsin lake cabin with five women I went to high school with (yes, a long time ago.) It was beautiful.
Posted in Books, eBooks Tagged Book Discussions, Books, friendship Leave a comment
A Novel Idea
A Novel Idea (reposted from American Libraries). Libraries have long . . . provided public forums for book discussion, long before talk-show host Oprah Winfrey renewed interest in book clubs in 1996. . . . In our more modern, connected, … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Public Libraries, Services Tagged Book Discussions, Books, Libraries, Public libraries, Reading Leave a comment