- I'm a retired librarian, sharing my thoughts about libraries, management, self-improvement, and the world in general. Join the conversation!
Like on Facebook:
Looking for Something?
- So Long, Farewell August 22, 2017
- Communication is Hard August 18, 2017
- Library Photo of the Month–August 2017 August 1, 2017
- New to Managing? July 27, 2017
- Is Your Team Working Together? July 25, 2017
Tag CloudAdvocacy Blogging Books Collections Communication Customer Service Employees Information Services Leadership Library Building Library Funding Library in Community Library Partnerships Library Programs Library Services Library spaces Listening Management Marketing Performance Planning Policies Promotion Public Libraries Services Social Media Strategic Planning Supervision Technology Uncategorized
Other Folks Liked These:
Find me online!
Tag Archives: Generations
Share, Listen, and Respect
Let’s talk a minute about sharing our ideas. Are you a “veteran” librarian who has been around the block a few (okay, many) times and you just know when something isn’t going to work?
Posted in Communication, Employees, Listening Tagged Colleagues, Generations, Respect Leave a comment
Millennials and Reading–Who Knew?
Millennials (also known as Generation Y) are those born roughly during the early 1980s to the early 2000s. They are digital natives, who grew up surrounded by much of the technology that people like me (baby boomers) have encountered, learned … Continue reading