- I'm a retired librarian, sharing my thoughts about libraries, management, self-improvement, and the world in general. Join the conversation!
Like on Facebook:
Looking for Something?
- So Long, Farewell August 22, 2017
- Communication is Hard August 18, 2017
- Library Photo of the Month–August 2017 August 1, 2017
- New to Managing? July 27, 2017
- Is Your Team Working Together? July 25, 2017
Tag CloudAdvocacy Blogging Books Collections Communication Customer Service Employees Information Services Leadership Library Building Library Funding Library in Community Library Partnerships Library Programs Library Services Library spaces Listening Management Marketing Performance Planning Policies Promotion Public Libraries Services Social Media Strategic Planning Supervision Technology Uncategorized
Other Folks Liked These:
Find me online!
Tag Archives: Healthcare Information
This is NOT Good Service
So, I’m apparently a little late to this party. Yes, I knew some folks, and some “states” don’t like the Affordable Care Act (abbreviated ACA, and also sometimes called Obamacare). My own state refused federal money to expand healthcare coverage … Continue reading
A Healthy Dose of Information
As a former medical librarian, public librarian, and public library system consultant, the provision of medical information to users is often on my mind. The post Just What the Doctor Ordered: Medical Libraries and Public Libraries Reinforcing Community Health describes … Continue reading