- I'm a retired librarian, sharing my thoughts about libraries, management, self-improvement, and the world in general. Join the conversation!
Like on Facebook:
Looking for Something?
- So Long, Farewell August 22, 2017
- Communication is Hard August 18, 2017
- Library Photo of the Month–August 2017 August 1, 2017
- New to Managing? July 27, 2017
- Is Your Team Working Together? July 25, 2017
Tag CloudAdvocacy Blogging Books Collections Communication Customer Service Employees Information Services Leadership Library Building Library Funding Library in Community Library Partnerships Library Programs Library Services Library spaces Listening Management Marketing Performance Planning Policies Promotion Public Libraries Services Social Media Strategic Planning Supervision Technology Uncategorized
Other Folks Liked These:
Find me online!
Tag Archives: Internet
Adam Sandler Didn’t Have Ebola
There is so much misinformation on the web, and there are so many imperfect ways of finding information, and don’t get me started on what can happen when a reputable site is hacked! (That’s what happened with the Sandler and … Continue reading
Illegal Downloads and Libraries–This is Important!
Do you worry about people downloading illegally at your library? Have you heard of libraries getting fined because someone has downloaded something illegally? Do you use filters to keep users from certain sites where they might download something illegally? Okay, … Continue reading
Posted in Censorship, Copyright, Internet, Library Services, Policies, Services, Websites Tagged Copyright, Copyright infringement, Internet Leave a comment