- I'm a retired librarian, sharing my thoughts about libraries, management, self-improvement, and the world in general. Join the conversation!
Like on Facebook:
Looking for Something?
- So Long, Farewell August 22, 2017
- Communication is Hard August 18, 2017
- Library Photo of the Month–August 2017 August 1, 2017
- New to Managing? July 27, 2017
- Is Your Team Working Together? July 25, 2017
Tag CloudAdvocacy Blogging Books Collections Communication Customer Service Employees Information Services Leadership Library Building Library Funding Library in Community Library Partnerships Library Programs Library Services Library spaces Listening Management Marketing Performance Planning Policies Promotion Public Libraries Services Social Media Strategic Planning Supervision Technology Uncategorized
Other Folks Liked These:
Find me online!
Tag Archives: Lifelong learning
According to an April report from the Pew Research Center: “Most Americans believe libraries do a decent job of serving the education and learning needs of their communities and their own families.”
Libraries and Lifelong Learning
Lifelong learning is definitely a role that libraries can play in the lives of our users. Lori Reed‘s interesting post on this topic makes some excellent points: The world we live in requires constant learning and as libraries we are … Continue reading