- I'm a retired librarian, sharing my thoughts about libraries, management, self-improvement, and the world in general. Join the conversation!
Like on Facebook:
Looking for Something?
- So Long, Farewell August 22, 2017
- Communication is Hard August 18, 2017
- Library Photo of the Month–August 2017 August 1, 2017
- New to Managing? July 27, 2017
- Is Your Team Working Together? July 25, 2017
Tag CloudAdvocacy Blogging Books Collections Communication Customer Service Employees Information Services Leadership Library Building Library Funding Library in Community Library Partnerships Library Programs Library Services Library spaces Listening Management Marketing Performance Planning Policies Promotion Public Libraries Services Social Media Strategic Planning Supervision Technology Uncategorized
Other Folks Liked These:
Find me online!
Tag Archives: Respect
As the author of 10 Ways You Can Earn Respect comments, respect may be an old-fashioned idea, but it still matters.
Posted in Leadership Tagged Leadership, Respect Leave a comment
Share, Listen, and Respect
Let’s talk a minute about sharing our ideas. Are you a “veteran” librarian who has been around the block a few (okay, many) times and you just know when something isn’t going to work?
Posted in Communication, Employees, Listening Tagged Colleagues, Generations, Respect Leave a comment
In any field, respect is key. Respect for those you supervise, those who supervise you, those you serve. As well as respect for yourself, and your family. Read The 12 Rules of Respect for some tips on demonstrating respect. I … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Respect Leave a comment