- I'm a retired librarian, sharing my thoughts about libraries, management, self-improvement, and the world in general. Join the conversation!
Like on Facebook:
Looking for Something?
- So Long, Farewell August 22, 2017
- Communication is Hard August 18, 2017
- Library Photo of the Month–August 2017 August 1, 2017
- New to Managing? July 27, 2017
- Is Your Team Working Together? July 25, 2017
Tag CloudAdvocacy Blogging Books Collections Communication Customer Service Employees Information Services Leadership Library Building Library Funding Library in Community Library Partnerships Library Programs Library Services Library spaces Listening Management Marketing Performance Planning Policies Promotion Public Libraries Services Social Media Strategic Planning Supervision Technology Uncategorized
Other Folks Liked These:
Find me online!
Tag Archives: Women’s History Month
Women of Library History: Helen Marot
March is Women’s History Month, and as promised in my last post, I’m going to blog about some women of library history this month.
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Women, Women in Librarianship, Women of Library History, Women's History Month Leave a comment
Something About the Women
March is Women’s History Month. As a woman, a librarian, a feminist, I am a bit ashamed that I did not blog about this earlier. Thanks to Holly Near for this song so appropriate for the month. In future posts … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Librarianship, Women, Women in Librarianship, Women's History Month Leave a comment